Wednesday, August 31, 2011

OVERLOADING

A man was driving around
1.00am alone in his car, he got to a check point. The policeman stopped him and asked for everything necessary--(particulars and so on) which he gave out. The policeman had nothing to ask again, in order to charge him, guess what the police man said; "I charge you for driving alone at this time of the day, if you get an accident now who will tell your people?" The man replied: I'm not alone, Jesus Christ is with me here, Angel Gabriel, Angel Rapheal, Angel Micheal and five other angels are here with me. The policeman said: "all these people inside this your small car? I charge you for overloading!!!
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs