Wednesday, September 7, 2011

THE CRYING MAN

One day, a young guy was sitting inside a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half-an- hour. Then, A big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says: "Come on man, I was just joking. I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a young man like you crying." "No, it's not that. Today is the worst day of my life. First, I overslept and was late to an important meeting. My boss, in annoyance, fired me. When I left the office to go my car, I discovered it was stolen. I reported at the police station and they said they could do nothing. I got a taxi to go home, and after I paid the taxi driver and the taxi had gone, I found that I left my wallet in the car. I got home only to find my wife sleeping with the gardener. I left home and came to this bar. And when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison"
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs