Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'M HERE TO FIX IT

A new lawyer in a firm was on his first day at work and wanted the first person to enter his office to see him busy. Soon, he heard a knock on his door, asked the person to come in and then quickly picked up his office phone and started saying "oh don't worry Mrs. Johnson, I'm sure your husband is innocent and by the way, the bank notified me of the money you sent. thank you once again." He then droped the phone and said to the man "so what can I do for you sir?"
MAN: "All the office telephones have been bad since yesterday and none of them is working ,so I'm here to fix it"
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

1 comment:

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs