Saturday, November 26, 2011

JOHNNY'S PRAYER AT DINNER

At dinner time, Johnny, a little boy was ordered by his mother to lead in prayer.

Johnny: But I don't know what to pray about?

Dad: just pray for your family members.

"Dear Lord," Johnny started, "I thank you for giving me such lovely parents as mum and dad. Thank you for our visitors and their children, who finished all my cookies and iced cream. Bless them so that they won't come again. I pray you forgive our neighbor's son, who removed my sister's clothes and wrestled with her on her bed. This coming christmas, please Lord, send clothes to all those poor nak£d ladies on my daddy's phone and provide shelter for the homeless men who always use mom's room when daddy is at work. AMEN!"and there was no response!
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs