Wednesday, November 2, 2011

SOFTWARE ERROR - SOFTWARE UPDATE

A woman is having s£x with her lov£r in an apartment 20 stories high......Suddenly her husband returns from a long trip, and she hears him approaching in the apartment. So she tells the lov£r: "Do not move at all....I will resolve this situation!" In comes the husband: "who is this?" asked the husband
Wife: "Oh sweetie...this is just a robot I bought to have s£x with when you're not around, so that I don't have to cheat with your friends or with the neighbours....I did it because you spend all the time traveling and u know that I...uh hm...have needs!!" Husband: "Oh honey I understand perfectly well.....I believe you....ok let's do a quickie now, I came home as fast as I can and I'm extremely horny now!!"
Wife:"OH NO DARLING....yesterday I got my p£riod....u better take a bath, I'll prepare u something to eat..." (The lov£r is left with the husband in the room alone, while the wife walked out......) Husband: DAmn I'm so fu*king horny....I am going to f*ck this robot instead (He tries entering the robot from behind.....) With a metallic and robotic voice the lov£r proclaims: "SYSTEM ERROR! WRONG HOLE!!........SYSTEM ERROR! WRONG HOLE!" The husband says: "f*ck this crappy robot....I'm going to throw it out of the god damn window!!!!" The lov£r realizes that he is 20 stories high in the apartment and exclaims: "SOFTWARE UPDATE!!!!! SOFTWARE UPDATE!!!!! YOU MAY TRY AGAIN......I REPEAT....TRY AGAIN!!!!
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs