Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I PROMISED HIM

There was a man who had worked all his life and had saved all his money. He loved money more than just about anything and just before he died he got his wife to promise with all her heart that she'll bury all the money in the coffin with him. He later died and the burial ceremony was done and just before the undertakers got ready to lower the coffin the wife said "wait a minute" she had a box with her and placed it in the coffin then he was buried. Her friend said "I hope u werent crazy enough to put all the money in the casket" the wife said "Yes, I promised, I'm a christian and I cant lie" her friend said "You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?" "I sure did, said the wife, I got it all together put it into my account and I wrote him a cheque"
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs