Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FAMILY PROBLEMS

Two men, one American and
an Indian were sitting in a
bar drinking shot after shot.
The Indian man said to the
American, "You know my
parents are forcing me to
get married to this so called
homely girl from a village
whom I haven't even met
once."
We call this arranged
marriage.
... I don't want to marry a
woman whom I don't love... I
told them that openly
and now have a hell lot of
family problems."
The American said, talking
about love marriages... well…
I'll tell you my story.
I married a widow whom I
deeply loved and dated for 3
years.
"After a couple of years, my
father fell in love with my
step-daughter and so my
father became my son-in-law
and I became my father's
father-in-law.
Legally now my daughter is
my mother and my wife my
grandmother.
More problems occurred
when I had a son. My son is
my father's brother and
so he is my uncle.
Situations turned worse
when my father had a son.
Now my father's son i.e. my
brother is my grandson.
Ultimately, I have become my
own grand father and I am
my own grandson…..
And you are saying that you
have family
problems……..Oh.. Come
on…..!!!!!!
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs