Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MP JOKE

Officer: What Is Your Name?
Candidate: M P. Sir

Officer: Tell Me Properly.
Candidate: Moiet Pedro Sir

Officer: Your Father's Name?
Candidate: M P. Sir

Officer: What Does That Mean?
Candidate: Moiet Peter Sir.

Officer: Your Native Place
Candidate: M P. Sir

Officer: Is It Makurdi Purum?
Candidate: No, Minna Port Sir

Officer: What Is Your Qualification?
Candidate: M P. Sir

Officer: (angrily) What Is It?
Candidate: Metric Pass

Officer:so why do you need a job?
Candidate:M P sir

Officer:meaning?
Candidate: money problem sir

Officer: whats your personality?
Candidate: MP sir

Officer:would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time?
Candidate: monacrotic personality

Officer: I see. I will get back to you
Candidate:so sir, how's MP?

Officer: And what's that again?
Candidate: my performance

Officer: You have MP!!!
Candidate: meaning?
Officer: Mental Problem.
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

1 comment:

  1. I always spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts everyday along with a mug of coffee.

    Review my page; pay day loan cash advance
    Also see my webpage :: advance america cash advance

    ReplyDelete

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs