Thursday, August 30, 2012

WHAT A MAN LOOKS LIKE WHEN...

A man was walking down
the street when he was
accosted by a particularly
dirty and shabby-looking
homeless man who asked
him for a couple of dollars
for dinner.
The man took out his wallet,
extracted ten dollars and
asked, "If I give you this
money, will you buy some
beer with it instead?"
"No, I had to stop drinking
years ago," the homeless
man replied.
"Will you use it to gamble
instead of buying food?" the
man asked.
"No, I don't gamble," the
homeless man said. "I need
everything I can get just to
stay alive."
"Will you spend it on greens
fees at a golf course instead
of food?" the man asked.
"Are you nuts!" replied the
homeless man. "I haven't
played golf in 20 years!"
"Will you spend the money
on a woman in the red light
district instead of food?" the
man asked.
"What disease would I get
for ten lousy bucks?!!"
exclaimed the homeless man.
"Well," said the man, "I'm
not going to give you the
money. Instead, I'm going to
take you home for a terrific
dinner cooked by my wife."
The homeless man was
astounded. "Won't your wife
be furious with you for
doing that? I know I'm dirty,
and I probably smell pretty
disgusting."
The man replied, "That's
okay. I just want her to see
what a man who
gives up beer, gambling,
golf, and sex look like"
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

1 comment:

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs