Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WISE LLOYD

Lloyd and two college professors were on a trip to the Sahara Desert. They were all told that they could take only one thing with them. The first professor said, "I'm going to take a sandwich so that, if I get hungry, I can eat." the second professor said, "I'm going to take a jug of water. That way, if I get thirsty, I can drink." Lloyd said, "I'm going to take a car door. That way, if it gets got, I can roll the window down!"
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to post your comments, if you have a joke and you want it to be included on the list of upcoming daily jokes, please forward it to information2pack@gmail.com . All comments and contributions will be highly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs