Monday, June 13, 2011

THE WATER INSPECTOR.

A Saskatchewan Department of Water Resources inspector stopped at a rural farm and talked to an old farmer. He told the farmer, "I need to inspect your farm for your water allocation"
The old farmer said, "Ok, but you don't go in that field over there."
The water inspector said, "Look, man, I have the authority of the provincial Government with me, you see this card? It means, I am allowed to go wherever I wish on any agricultural land. No question asked or answered. Have I made myself clear?"
The old farmer nodded politely and went about his farm chores.
Later, the old farmer heard loud screams and saw the inspector running for the fence and close behind was the farmer's huge-horned prize bull, the bull was gaining on the water inspector with every step, the water inspector was clearly terrified, so the farmer immediately threw down his tools, ran to the fence and shouted out, "your card! your card! Show him your card!"
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs