Saturday, August 20, 2011

WONDERFUL QUOTES AND WISE SAYINGS

The following are quotes and wise sayings of the assumed wisest men in history. They were caught saying them in secret, but all thanks to God who reveals secrets..

I say no to drugs, but they don't listen.


I have opinions of my own – strong opinions– but I don't always agree with them.


Stop being so stupid.. it's my turn.


A very wise man once said, “it is better to let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and proove you are stupid”


You can be what you choose to
be, But you can never be an elephant.


I thought I was losing it But then I suddenly remembered that I've got nothing to loose


My imaginary friend thinks you have some serious problems.


You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because i just farted..
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

1 comment:

  1. Joke title: foolish boy a boy and his mum were conversing, this was their conversation boy:mum what is the heart made of? Mum: it is made of flesh boy: i thought it was made of glass mum : y boy :coz anytime dad offends you,you always tell him not to break ur heart

    ReplyDelete

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs