Friday, November 11, 2011

DON'T WORRY, I CAN CURE PNEUMONIA

A man suffering from a terrible cold went to see his doctor. The doctor prescribed some pills, but they didn't help. On his next visit to the hospital, the doctor gave him a shot, but that didn't do any good too. On his third visit the doctor told the man, "Go home and take a hot bath. As soon as you finish bathing throw open all the windows and stand in the draft." "But doctor," protested the patient, "if I do that, I'll get pneumonia." "I know," said the doctor, "I can cure pneumonia."
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs