Saturday, January 21, 2012

USEFUL MARRIAGE QUOTES

It's true that most of you guys are not married yet, but yet, a few of you are, here are some quotes and some personal experiences that will help your marital life, if not now, you'll find them useful in the farthest future.

--I recently read that love is
entirely a matter of chemistry.
That must be why my wife
treats me like toxic Waste
--When a man steals your wife,
there is no better revenge than
to let him keep her.
- After marriage, husband and
wife become two sides of a
coin; they just can't face each
other, but still they stay
together.
--By all means marry. If you get
a good wife, you'll be happy. If
you get a bad one, you'll
become a philosopher.
-- A happy marriage is a matter
of giving and taking; the
husband gives and the wife
takes
--Woman inspires us to great
things, and prevents us from
achieving them.
-- The great question... which I
have not been able to answer...
is, "What does a woman want?--
--I had some words with my
wife, and she had some
paragraphs with me.
--"Some people ask the secret of
our long marriage. We take time
to go to a restaurant two times
a week. A little candlelight,
dinner, soft music and dancing.
She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays"
--I don't worry about terrorism.
I was married for two years."-
--"There's a way of transferring
funds that is even faster than
electronic banking. It's called
marriage."-
--I've had bad luck with both my
wives. The first one left me and
the second one didn't
--It's true that all men are born
free and equal, but some of
them get married!
--Marriage is the process of
finding out what kind of man
your wife would have preferred.
--Marry not a tennis player. For
love means nothing to them.
--Two secrets to keep your
marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong,
admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut
up.
-- My wife only has 2
complaints. Nothing to wear
and not enough closet space.
.-- A good wife always forgives
her husband when she's wrong
--Marriage is the only war where
one sleeps with the enemy.
--"I haven't spoken to my wife
in years. I didn't want to
interrupt her."-

save a marriage or future marriage by sharing this with your friends... You might not realize how grateful they'll be to you for this.
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs