Monday, November 21, 2011

RICH MAN, POLICE AND THIEF

A man was carrying a bag like a wealthy man and was walking around a trade fair. A thief wanted to snatch the bag from him, not knowing the man was holding the bag very tightly. The man and the thief were struggling and dragging the bag when a police man came, arrested them and took them to the police station.

OFFICER: Who owns this bag?
BIG MAN: Officer, I'm the owner of the bag
THIEF: Don't mind this man, the bag is mine
BIG MAN: OK since he's dragging it, let me go home and get the reciept to show that I'm the owner.
OFFICER: OK, I give you just 30 minutes.
The officer and the thief waited for more than 3hours and the man didn't come back, so, the thief started to complain. Officer, you see now, the man has stylishly run away, I told you the bag is mine, can you now believe that it's mine?
OFFICER: Yes, you said it but I can't just give you the bag like that, the other man won't agree. Now I'll give it to you but first, I have to know what is inside before allowing you to go with it. Now open and let's see what's inside. As they opened the bag, they saw a human head inside. The officer shout JESUS!!! come and see where a man is confessing.
THIEF: Officer, please, I beg I'm not the owner of the bag, I'm a thief, please... I don't have another work aside stealing, please o... I'm a criminal.
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs