Thursday, December 1, 2011

85 YEARS OLD

An old lady was standing at the railing of a ship, holding her hat on tightly so that it wouldn't blow off in the wind. A young man came to her and said: "Pardon me please, madam. I do not intend being too forward, but do you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?" "Yes, I know." replied the lady, "I need both hands to hold onto this hat." "But madam, you should know that your pr!vat£$ are exposed!" said the young man in earnest. The woman looked down, then looked back up at the young man and replied, "Sir, anything you see down there is 85 years old. It was just yesterday I bought this hat!"
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs