Thursday, February 16, 2012

AT A BAR

A very shy guy goes into a pub
on Valentine's Day night and
sees a beautiful woman sitting
alone at the bar.

After an hour of gathering up
his courage he finally goes over to her and asks tentatively, "Um, would you mind if I brought you a drink?"

She responds by yelling, at the
top of her lungs, "No, I won't
sleep with you tonight!"

Everyone in the pub is now
staring at them. Naturally, the
guy is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table totally red faced.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and
apologizes. She smiles at him
and says, "I'm really sorry if I
embarrassed you just then. You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing situations."

The man responds, at the top of his lungs, "No I will not pay
$200!"
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs