Sunday, February 26, 2012

DON'T WORRY

The pretty teacher was concerned with one of her eleven-year-old students. Taking him aside after after class one day, she asked,
"Little Johnny, why has your school work been so poor lately?"

"I'm in love," the boy replied.

Holding back urge to smile, she asked, "With whom?"

"With you," he said.

"But Johnny," she said gently, "Don't you see how silly that is? It's true that I would like a husband of my own someday. But I don't want a child."

"Oh, don't worry," the boy replied reassuringly, "I'll use a rubber!"
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs