Thursday, February 9, 2012

COMPLAINTS

A man was carrying two babies,
one in each arm, while waiting
for a train. A woman upon seeing
those two cute babies asked the
man, "Aren't they cute, what are
their names?" The man giving
the lady an angry look replied, "I
don't know." The lady then
asked, Are they boys or girls?"
The man looking angrier than
before replied "I don't know."
The woman then started to scold
the man, "What kind of a father
are you?". The man replied, "I am
not their father, I am just a
condom salesman and these are
the two complaints that I am
taking back to my company.
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs