Thursday, March 15, 2012

DESPERATE TO GET A JOB

An illiterate was searching
for a job and finally, he came
to a big company to make
enquiries in respect of the
advertisement which was
being placed outside. The
man being so eager didn’t
read the advertisement
properly. He just dashed into
the company and began to
ask for the MD. Little did he
know that a job of such
magnitude requires someone
who has been to different
parts of the world. On
getting there, the MD
decided to have a little
interview with him.
MD: Hello young man, what
can I do for you?
Man: Good morning sir, I
came concerning the
advertisement placed
outside your company.
MD: I see. I hope you know
that this job requires
someone who’s been to
various parts of the world?
Man: Yes sir, I know that.
MD: Good. So tell me, have
you been to Germany? Man:
Yes sir, I lived there for 7
years.
MD: Wow that’s good. How
about the UK, have you been
there before?
Man: Yes Sir, I also lived
there for 5 years.
MD: Interesting, how about
the United States?
Man: I’ve been there also
Sir, and Ilived there for 6
years.
MD: Hmmm. Then you must
know much about
geography.
Man: Yes sir I’ve also been
to geography before, and I
lived there for 6 years.
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs