Monday, March 26, 2012

YOUR ROLE MODEL

Hi Guys, No cheating - just do the calculations and scroll down to the answers when done. FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL.. DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET, DO THE SIMPLE MATHS BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO. It's CRAZY how accurate this is! No peeking!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9 ...

2) Multiply by 3

3) Add 3

4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

6) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down .............. With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:










1. Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Snoopy

4. Bill Clinton

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Ronald Reagan

8. David Beckham

9. Admin It is A JOKE ayz

10. John F. Kennedy


I know, I know.... I just have that effect on people. I always knew I would make a difference in the world.., I'm glad I have... P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR Favorite, JUST DEAL WITH IT!! ha ha ha........ NOW COPY AND PUT YOUR NAME IN NO. 9 AND SEND IT ON TO YOUR FRIENDS FOR A GOOD LAUGH!! "you never get a second chance to make a first impression"
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs