Monday, September 19, 2011

MY EXPERIENCE WITH MY MOTHER-IN LAW

A week before my wedding to Jane, a young beautiful girl, I was summoned by her equally beautiful Mother, my soon to be mother in- law. I was asked to come over to her house ASAP and I obliged by rushing over to her house. I arrived to find my soon to be new Mother in-Law scantily dressed and lying on the sofa asking me to come and sleep with her. After I informed her that I was uncomfortable with her request and that she must be forgetting that I was about to marry her only daughter, I was re- assured that I did not have to worry about all that. She assured me that my affair with her would be handled with the utmost secrecy and besides, I was reminded that she was every man's fantasy! After a brief pause, I bolted out the door like a "Bat Outta Hell" rushing towards my car where I found her Husband, my soon to be new Father In-Law, sitting on the bonnet of my car. Needless to say, I was stunned! He stood up, hugged me, applauded me and told me he was proud of me and now truly confident that his only daughter made the right choice in picking me as her intended husband. He told me that he put his wife up to testing me by inviting me over for an affair. Phew!!!, I sighed as I drove away thanking my stars that he stopped me before I got to my private stash of condoms that I was rushing for in the boot of my car!!!
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs