Thursday, October 20, 2011

APPLICATION LETTER

Here is someone's application letter for employment...


Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT

I refer to the recent death of the Technical Manager at your company and hereby apply for the replacement of the dead manager. Each time I apply for employment, I get a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case I have caught you red handed and you have no excuse because I even attended the funeral to be sure that he was truly dead before applying. Attached to my letter is his obituary.

Sincerely,
Ataobor Beckley U.
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs