Monday, June 25, 2012

AWAY FOR FORTY (40) YEARS

An Irishman and an American
were sitting in the bar at
Shannon Airport.
"I've come to meet my brother,"
said the Irishman. "He's due to
fly in from America in an hour's
time. It's his first trip home in
forty years".
"Will you be able to recognize
him?" asked the American.
"I'm sure I won't," said the
Irishman, "after all, he's been
away for a long time".
"I wonder if he'll recognize
you?" said the American.
"Of course he will," said the
Irishman. "Sure, I haven't been
away at all."
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs