Tuesday, January 10, 2012

NO, I GIVE UP

A big city California lawyer went
duck hunting
in rural New South Wales. He
shot and dropped
a bird, but it fell into a farmer's
paddock on
the other side of a fence.
As the lawyer climbed over the
fence, an elderly
farmer drove up on his tractor
and asked him
what he was doing. The litigator
responded, "I
shot a duck and it fell in this
field, and now
I'm going into retrieve it."
The old farmer replied. "This is
my property,
and you are not coming over
here."

The indignant lawyer said, "I am
one of the
best trial attorneys in the States
and, if you
don't let me get that duck, I'll
sue you and
take everything you own."
The old farmer smiled and said,
"Apparently,
you don't know how we do
things up here in the
Northern Rivers. We settle small
disagreements
like this with the Dorrigo Three
Kick Rule."
The lawyer asked, "What is the
Dorrigo Three
Kick Rule?"
The Farmer replied. "Well, first I
kick you
three times and then you kick
me three times,
and so on, back and forth, until
someone gives
up."
The attorney quickly thought
about the proposed
contest and decided that he
could easily take
the old codger. He agreed to
abide by the local
custom. The old farmer slowly
climbed down from
the tractor and walked up to the
city feller.
His first kick planted the toe of
his heavy
work boot into the lawyer's
groin and dropped
him to his knees. His second kick
nearly ripped
the man's nose off his face. The
barrister was
flat on his belly then the
farmer's third kick
to a kidney nearly caused him to
give up.
The lawyer summoned every bit
of his will and
managed to get to his feet and
said, "Okay, you
old coot - now it's my turn."
The old farmer smiled and said,
"Nah, I give
up. You can have the duck."
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

1 comment:

  1. I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers but
    this paragraph is in fact a pleasant article, keep it up.


    My weblog ... weight loss

    ReplyDelete

Have anything to say or contribute? Post it as comment gET VITAL TIPS AND LEARN WONDERFUL TRICKs